The annual "Latino Marketplace" was designed as a one-stop-shop event. It attracts meeting planners from the DC area to meet, network and discuss business opportunities with hotel companies, CVBs and other meeting suppliers and vendors. It is unique in that it serves as a tradeshow and a networking reception meant to create a casual and festive atmosphere.
Stay tuned for further details for the 2013 event!
Coming Fall 2013
Plans are already underway for the 2013 Latino Marketplace so please stay tuned. For more information on volunteering for the Latino Marketplace or becoming a 2012 exhibitor, please send an email to email@example.com.
We hope to see you there!
The Latino Marketplace was created as a one-stop-shop networking event and trade show that brings together Latino, and other diverse meeting planners from the Mid-Atlantic area, to meet, network and discuss business opportunities with hotel companies, CVBs and other meeting suppliers and vendors.
With increasing attendance each year, a well publicized educational session before the show floor opens also helps guarantee a constant flow of visitors to your table.
Designed as an intimate gathering of like industry professionals, with brief fun announcements, refreshments and prizes, a festive environment helps all attendees "work the room" to discuss meeting opportunities and forge lasting connections.
We invite you to connect and network with planners from America's largest ethnic demographic & growing consumer market!!!
We hope to see you there!
The BENEFITS of joining The NETWORK familia as an Attendee:
- Attend an educational workshop
- Strengthen relationships with your clients and decisions-makers through face-to-face interaction
- The chance to introduce new products to this market and develop or expand existing target markets
- Opportunity to evaluate your competition so you may better position your company in the marketplace and industry
- Ability to demonstrate your commitment to The NETWORK and its members, and the Tourism and Hospitality industry
The VALUE of exhibiting at the Latino Marketplace:
- 2 hours of exhibit time - strategically placed food and beverage stations ensure that attendees visit all corners of the show!
- Ongoing and complimentary exposure through NLMP Latino Marketplace website, promotional emails, the NETWORK newsletter and website
- Complimentary attendee lists
- Free promotion for your company on the on-site expo materials program.
- Expand your database of prospects for post-show follow-up
PREMIUM SPONSORSHIP Opportunity:
A "Premium Sponsor" has the opportunity to be showcased during the Annual Latino Marketplace as a leading partner of the Network of Latino Meeting Professionals through the enhanced benefits outlined below.
- One prominent & strategic table placement during the Latino Marketplace (to be assigned before the event)
- The opportunity to show a video clip once during the event (no more than 2 minutes)
- Your logo on all Latino Marketplace emails, signage and materials pre, during and post event
- Your logo with a weblink, directed to your company site, included in the Latino Marketplace logo under "In
- Includes the standard benefits of one draped highboy with signage
- Complete pre & post attendee list